Navigating the Cliffs Edge in your Career
One on One Mentoring Program
I wrote another book that makes a positive difference: Navigating the Cliffs Edge in your Career: When you Know it's Time to Leave, But you don't Know What's Next…because I want to help women over 40 successfully navigate a major career transition.
The program: When you know it's time to leave but don't know what's next: Navigating the Cliffs Edge in your Career.
You may be a fit for this program...
- If you know that you will probably transition out of or leave your job within the next year...
- If you have been feeling unfulfilled with your work even though it used to light you up...
- If there are still some days you enjoy your work including the people you work with...
- How to begin taking the first steps towards your new work or career
- How to know which is the right new path for you at this stage in your life and which is not
- How to use your intuitive faculties in more fulfilling and accurate ways to receive guidance as you go through this major transition
- The real reason this kind of a transition is so hard (it’s really not what you think)
If this sounds like you or someone you know...APPLY HERE and tell me a little bit about the major career transition coming for you.
If it feels like a good fit based on your application, then I will reach out to you regarding the next steps in the process of working with me.
I have a Master’s Degree in Psychology, am a Book Writing Mentor and an Intuition Connoisseur. I have written several books including the #1 book: Finding your Soulmate after 40, and the best-selling Positive Energy Oracle cards app and the Wisdom Within Oracle cards app (available through Indie Goes Oracle Cards APP here: https://bit.ly/oraclecard).
I offer positive, empowering, semi-snarky, warrior of light support for those of you who feel called to make the world a better place.
It is you I am here to support...you who are courageous enough to jump out into the unknown and take the steps to make the lives of others...a lil brighter.